Sira Medical varicose compression stockings are therapeutic socks made of, 2 ply elastic yarn to perform high elastic recovery to prevent the occurrence of varicose veins, further progression of venous disorders such as edema, phlebothrombosis, cramp and numbness of legs. This has been made on specialized pressure control, German machine & well tested on the Swiss measuring equipment.
—— Benefits of Sira Medical Varicose socks—–
- Quality control through precision Swiss equipment.
- Clinically tested, prevent occurrence of varicose veins.
- Provides Graduated compression to Ankle, Calf & Knee.
- Antiskid, open toe comfortable stocking give therapeutic warmth.
- Increases blood circulation & prevents formation of blood clots in legs.
- Provide relief to tired, achy legs and decreases the numbness in legs.
Sira Varicose veins socks are effective in minimizing symptoms related to venous insufficiency, when blood flows in the wrong direction across one-way valves in the legs. Anyone who spends prolonged periods of time standing, sitting, traveling on airplanes or in vehicles, or anyone who experiences heavy, achy or restless legs should wear compression socks every day. People with visible signs of venous insufficiency (such as varicose veins, ankle swelling, or skin discoloration in the lower third of the legs) should wear compression stockings to minimize the progression of these problems. During pregnancy, a woman’s blood volume increases, which places higher pressure on the veins. Many pregnant women develop venous insufficiency (a problem where blood flows in the wrong direction across one-way valves in the veins) and this can lead to swollen, achy legs during the later stages of pregnancy and after delivery.
Precautions – Stop usage and consult doctor, if you experienced any allergy or swelling.